1. Is Sand Point Golf Course a public course?
Yes, Sand Point is open to the public.
2. Does Sand Point Golf Course host golf tournaments?
Yes, Sand Point can host small group of 20 up to 144 guests for tournaments. Our management team and catering staff will work together to plan, facilitate and oversee your tournament. For further information about tournaments Click Here and to receive a tournament information package please contact
3. Do you have Green Fee Packages?
Yes, we can design packages to accommodate your golfing needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How to make a Tee Time Reservation?
Tee Time reservations can be made by contacting the Sand Point at (613) 623-3234 or online. Click Here to Book Online.
5. Can Twosomes Book?
Twosomes will be paired with another twosome when possible.
6. How Can I get on your “Special Promotions” List?
To receive our weekly Newsletter and subscribe to our Promo List – email email@example.com
7. Are Club Rentals Available?
Yes. Callaway Rental Clubs can be arranged with the Pro Shop the day before or on the day of play.
8. What is the Course Alcohol Policy?
We are under The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). http://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/900719#BK13
9. Are there Gift Cards Available?
Yes, gift cards are available and they can be used throughout the facility. They can be purchased here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.